IOSH Working Safely course is designed specifically to train employees from a wide range of backgrounds on the basic principles of health and safety in the workplace. The course covers the fundamentals of working safely especially the importance of individual responsibilities when it comes to workplace accidents. This 1-day program is accredited by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
What Will You Learn?
- An outline of occupational safety and health.
- Defining hazard and risk.
- Identifying common hazards.
- Improving safety performance.
- It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and does it in an enjoyable way.
IOSH Working Safely
An outline of occupational safety and health30:00
Defining hazard and risk00:00
Identifying common hazards00:00
Improving safety performance00:00
Certification & Assessment
Hazard spotting assessment00:00