IOSH MS Assessment – 4 (AkbarHSE)
- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- IOSH – Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely is IOSH’s flagship course. It is important to note the course is not called “Managing Safety”. It’s designed for managers and supervisors in any organisation or sector. While manager does not necessarily manager ‘safety’ as business functions, it is important that they manage their departments ‘safely’. The IOSH Managing Safely course is pragmatic, with a sharp business focus, and is held in high esteem by delegates and industry. The Managing Safely course won’t turn learners into health and safety experts – but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly – it brings home why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
What Will You Learn?
- To give managers and supervisors an understanding of everyone’s safety and health responsibilities in the workplace.
- To enable managers and supervisors to recognize how they can influence, control and monitor risk to improve safety and health issues in the workplace.
- Describe the key reasons to manage safety and health in the workplace.
- Define the key terms relating to safety and health.
- Identify how the law can have an impact on safety and health in the workplace.
- Describe how to assess, reduce and control risk in the workplace.
- Identify workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to manage them.
- Identify how to evaluate and respond to an incident.
- List the benefits and characteristics of an effective health and safety management system.
- Describe the principles the underpin good safety and health performance.
IOSH Managing Safely – Assessment
IOSH MS Final Assessment 445:00
IOSH Managing Safely – Practical application01:00:00
IOSH Managing Safely – Project Submission link00:00
IOSH Managing Safely Ver 5.0 Feedback Form10:00