This qualification is designed for internal or external trainers who wish to improve their training skills. Subjects covered include effective training, effective use of slide presentations and other training materials, effective session planning and time management, catering for different learning styles, managing groups and individuals, effective question techniques and assessment methods. The Highfield IADT is primarily concerned with practical competency of trainers.
Individuals achieving this qualification can then progress onto:
• Highfield Level 3 Award in Education and Training
• Highfield Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
This qualification is assessed by:
Observation report: Learners must practically demonstrate the delivery of either 1 or 2 session(s) totaling 30 minutes.
Tutor/candidate discussion: Learners are required to demonstrate a sufficient level of knowledge and understanding relating to their micro-teaching session.
What Will You Learn?
- 1. Be able to plan and prepare a training session
- 1.1 Prepare for effective training delivery
- 1.2 Select delivery methods and resources to meet the needs of the subject and learners
- 1.3 Prepare a simple timed session plan
- 2. Be able to deliver a training session
- 2.1 Select and demonstrate effective delivery strategies
- 2.2 Effectively use resources
- 2.3 Demonstrate effective assessment strategies during delivery
- 3. Be able to evaluate a training
- 3.1 Evaluate training delivery session
- 3.2 Identify areas for future development
Highfield – Level 3 International Award in Delivering Training – Course Work
Delegate PPT Thumbnails00:00
Sample Session Plan00:00
Fill and Submit the Session Plan00:00
Learner Self-Evaluation Report00:00
Learner Assessment Pack00:00
Course Evaluation Form00:00