NEBOSH – Award in Environmental Awareness at Work
The NEBOSH is a globally recognized qualification offered by an established independent UK examination board with over 40 years experience in providing health and safety awards in the UK and across the world including the Middle East, the West Indies and Southeast Asia.
This introductory qualification will help improve the safety culture in your organisation, by equipping your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work helping to reduce accidents and achieving cost savings for the business. The qualification is designed to meet the needs of an international audience. There is no content on UK Law.
This qualification is an ideal first step towards other higher level NEBOSH qualifications including NEBOSH International General Certificate.
Award in Environmental Awareness at Work focuses on topics which provide candidates with an overall awareness of environmental issues including an overview of an environmental management system (EMS) and what certification of an EMS can mean to an organisation.
It is suitable for anyone who needs to gain an understanding of environmental awareness at work as part of their job or as awareness training for those candidates whose organisations are introducing an EMS such as ISO 14001.
Benefits of the Course
- This qualification will benefit organisations who are seeking to implement an EMS. It will provide their workforce with an awareness of the organisation’s impacts on the environment as well as the individual’s role in the maintenance of a successful EMS.
- This course can be delivered within an organisation, eg, in-house training, or employees can attend accredited training courses run throughout the UK by our network of accredited course providers. NEBOSH accredited course providers offer a variety of flexible course formats, so training can be arranged according to business needs.
What Will You Learn?
- The meaning of basic environmental terms.
- Importance and benefits of sustainable development.
- Certification of an EMS.
- Air, water and land pollution.
- Dealing with emergencies.
E0: Introduction to NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work Exam01:00:00
EAW1: Environmental Awareness
E1: Foundations of Environmental Awareness04:00:00
E2: Pollution, Impact Assessments & Emergencies04:00:00
Mock Exam & Feedback
Mock Exam – Environmental Awareness30:00
EAW Feedback Form15:00